Mold Cleanup and Remediation
Mold in your property can spread quickly creating an unsafe environment for your home or business. Toxic mold spores release mycotoxins into the air, if these are inhaled or ingested, they can cause adverse health reactions ranging from minor allergies, headaches and sinus to severe health issues. Our team of state-certified mold remediation specialists will help with any small or large project no matter the size or condition of the property.
Our Mold Remediation Services:
• Initial Assessment & Recommendations
• Adherence to Written Protocols
• Laboratory Sampling & Testing
• Microbial Containment & Remediation
• Negative Air Chamber Construction
• Hydroxyl Blasting
• Air Scrubbing via Filtration
• HEPA Vacuuming
• Dry Ice and/or Soda Blasting
• Mold Encapsulation
• Electrostatic Surface Disinfection
For immediate assistance please contact us by phone, email, or fill-out the form below.